We the undersigned citizens of the United States do hereby petition the Congress of the United States to return into session immediately and vote to end and forbid U.S. war in Syria and Iraq.
1. The U.S. government is in violation of the U.S. Constitution.
2. Many U.S. citizens want Congress to do its job, debate war powers and vote no to this illegal war.
3. If Congress voted Yes they would be violating the UN Charter and the Kellogg-Briand Pact.
4. It is immoral to wait months while innocent people are being killed, laws broken, and hundreds of thousands of people displaced.
5. There are alternatives: pursue a ceasefire and negotiations, an arms embargo, work through the United Nations and the Arab League and provide humanitarian aid.
6. America should not let terrorists make us violate our own laws.
Please share this petition with friends, organizations, and social media.
We are making the middle east and the world worst by our actions. Our allies are our enemies. There is no logical plan in place to stop ISIS and our allies support ISIS and take out the good guys like the Kurds.
Remember how awful 9/11 was for us? It's like that there all the time. I don't want to be a part of it. We are not the worlds police. we may never be able to end war, but we can damn well let them know we don't want it.
We have to stop the bankster, criminal wars. 9/11 was an inside job. So this war is illegitimate. We are fighting wars for the elite cowards.
10,000 signatures reached
5,000 signatures reached
1,000 signatures reached
500 signatures reached
100 signatures reached
50 signatures reached
25 signatures reached
10 signatures reached